- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Students develop both familiar and unfamiliar methods that enable them to visualize the fashioned body and ancillary expressions of fashion. Fashion graphics is explored as a communicative strategy essential in most aspects of fashion development.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Minimum cost of supplies: $200; lab fee: $60.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 21 students. Priority given to: FSAD majors and transfer students.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: basic drawing course.
- Demonstrated flexible and oblique thinking.
- Used image-making in its broadest sense.
- Used image-making as a research tool and a means of self-expression.
- Uncovered a method of image-making that is contemporary.
- Generated a series of new approaches to fashion image making.
- Experimented with broad concepts of invention and presentation.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Human Ecology Building T07
Disabled for this roster.