- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
The goals of this course are to help students make healthier and safer food choices and critically evaluate contemporary food
When Offered Fall.
- Use available software to analyze and evaluate the nutrient composition of diets.
- Design diets that will prevent nutrient deficiencies and promote long-term health.
- Interpret and evaluate nutrition claims on product labels and in advertisements.
- Apply principles of food microbiology to keep food safe to eat.
- Analyze and critically evaluate contemporary food issues.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWF Warren Hall 151
Disabled for this roster.