- Schedule of Classes - December 16, 2017 8:04PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 15, 2017 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
The goals of this course are to help students make healthier and safer food choices and critically evaluate contemporary food
When Offered Fall.Outcomes
- Use available software to analyze and evaluate the nutrient composition of diets.
- Design diets that will prevent nutrient deficiencies and promote long-term health.
- Interpret and evaluate nutrition claims on product labels and in advertisements.
- Apply principles of food microbiology to keep food safe to eat.
- Analyze and critically evaluate contemporary food issues.
Or send this URL: