- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
First course in electrical circuits and electronics. Establishes the fundamental properties of circuits with application to modern electronics. Topics include circuit analysis methods, operational amplifiers, basic filter circuits, and elementary transistor principles. The laboratory experiments are coupled closely with the lectures.
When Offered Fall, spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Corequisite: MATH 2930 and PHYS 2213.
- Learn to describe and analyze components of electronic circuits.
- Analyze and design multi-component electrical circuits by applying fundamental analysis tools.
- Learn how to effectively use laboratory equipment in the context of electrical circuits.
- Analyze dynamic circuits (transient & sinusoidal steady state) by applying Laplace Transforms and Phasor analysis methods.
- Develop rigorous experimental and analytical skills and effective communication of results.
Choose one lecture and one laboratory. Combined with: ECE 2100
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFPhillips Hall 101
Or send this URL: