EDUC 7050

EDUC 7050

Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.

For students assisting faculty with extension activities. Does not apply to work for which students receive financial compensation.

When Offered Fall, spring, summer.

Permission Note Enrollment limited to: graduate standing.

View Enrollment Information

Enrollment Information
Syllabi: none

  • 1-6 Credits Stdnt Opt

  •  1189EDUC 7050  IND 601

    • TBA
    • Staff

  • Enrollment limited to: graduate students. Permission of instructor is required.