- Schedule of Classes - September 19, 2017 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 19, 2017 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Each student is required to attend DEA 3590 lectures, complete all required readings and assignments, and meet with the instructor and with other graduate students. An additional programming project is required for all graduate students.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Minimum cost of materials: $100.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE, SBA-HE)
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
Comments Grade only for all DEA majors. Grade option for non-majors.Outcomes
- Identify different design programming methods and understanding key issues to consider in selecting and implementing a particular programming approach through lectures, readings, and hands-on exercise (grounding in disciplines and fields).
- Utilize social science research, facility management skills, and design concepts to develop a program of space requirements (multidisciplinary perspectives).
- Develop critical success factors in developing and managing an effective programming process by participating in a major programming project for a real client (critical thinking).
Or send this URL: