- Schedule of Classes - December 16, 2017 8:04PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 15, 2017 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Active participation from industry leaders including design firms and healthcare providers, students examine how optimized design and policy empower people, organizations, and communities to achieve their health-related operational and business objectives. Students apply the lessons from high-impact healthcare facilities to their specific area of interest (e.g. senior living, healthcare, hospitality, education, housing, landscape, and urban planning).
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited. Enrollment preference given to: senior level students; graduate students are welcome to attend if there is room.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
Comments Class discussion panels and group projects limit the maximum number of attendees.Outcomes
- Analyze new policies and strategies, identify operational and environmental gaps, and propose design solution.
- Explore how concepts of environmental psychology, behavioral economics, sustainability, and LEAN can be used to optimize facility and environmental design.
- Take part in cutting-edge research and design conversations, practice peer-reviewed quality writing within your focus and gain the possibility of being a published author.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWHuman Ecology Building 201
Graduate students and seniors have priority; others by permission of instructor.
Or send this URL: