- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Discover how to plan, design, and manage high-impact work environments. Partner with practicing design professionals to engage in high-quality design generation and peer-reviewed quality research dissemination on real projects that focus on healthcare facilities and research laboratories and expand to corporate workspaces. Interpret, and apply evidence to improve performance, quality, and efficiency for knowledge workers and organizations.
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
- Communicate orally and through written reports with FPM representatives and clients and strengthen professional and ethical skills.
- Explore and develop an in-depth understanding of specific health, productivity, and safety issues and ways that the physical environment contributes in high-performance work settings.
- Collect and synthesize information to create a comprehensive visual and written report on a key issue relevant to Evidence-Based Design.
Or send this URL: