- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Implications of human physical and physiological characteristics and limitations on the design of settings, products, and tasks. An introduction to engineering anthropometry, biomechanics, control/display design, work physiology, and motor performance. Includes practical exercises and field project work. Visit: ergo.human.cornell.edu.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended prerequisite: DEA 1500.
- Define key concepts and be familiar with terminology in human information processing, physiological and person-technology models for ergonomic design.
- Conduct and report on an ergonomic analysis of a product or system and undertake a comparative analysis.
- Apply critical skills and knowledge to improve the ergonomic design of a product or system and report on this.
Disabled for this roster.