- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Introduces human-factor considerations in lighting, acoustics, noise control, indoor air quality and ventilation, and the thermal environment. Views the ambient environment as a support system that should promote human efficiency, productivity, health, and safety. Emphasizes the implications for planning, design, and management of settings and facilities. Visit: ergo.human.cornell.edu.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Recommended prerequisite: DEA 1500.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
- Explore key concepts in each of the major topic areas covered i.e. indoor climate (thermal conditions, ventilation and air quality), indoor lighting, and indoor acoustics.
- Understand environmental measurement techniques and be familiar with methods.
- Conduct a human factors analysis of an indoor environment.
Disabled for this roster.