- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This intermediate-level studio focuses on designing innovative commercial and/or learning/workplace environments. Various types of users experience design and evaluation approaches to design-problem solving will engage students in innovative interior design processes and outcomes. Effective use of technology will be emphasized throughout the course.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Minimum cost of materials: $150; shop fee: $10; optional field trip: approx. $10.
Permission Note Enrollment limited.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: completion of DEA DEA 1101 and DEA 1150 with B- or higher or permission of instructor.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
- Gather, evaluate, and apply information and research findings to innovatively solve design problems
- Demonstrate creative and critical thinking and originality through presentation in variety of ideas, approaches, and concepts
- Develop a good understanding of team work dynamics: collaboration, consensus building, and leadership; and work effectively with others
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWM Van Rensselaer Hall 4221
Prerequisite: Completion of DEA 1101 and DEA 1150 with B- or higher or instructor permission. Cost of materials: approx. $150; shop fee: $10; optional field trip fee: approx. $10.
Disabled for this roster.