- Schedule of Classes - October 17, 2017 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - October 17, 2017 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Drawing from public health, environmental psychology, design, urban planning , architecture and landscape architecture, we examine how the physical environment influences health and health behaviors. We consider various contexts from rooms and buildings to parks and cities. Outcomes include physical and mental health, diet, physical activity and obesity.
When Offered Fall.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE, SBA-HE)
Course Attribute (CU-CEL, CU-SBY)
- Comprehend the influence of the built and natural environment on human health and health behaviors.
- Think critically and apply theory as well as health impact assessment methods to real world challenges.
- Apply multidisciplinary perspectives including from planning, public health, environmental psychology.
Or send this URL: