- Schedule of Classes - December 12, 2017 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 12, 2017 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
How can design play a role in an organization's success in the 21st century? This course will introduce students to facility planning and management, as well as present an overview of design thinking as it is applied to the function of organization. We will look at a diverse range of strategic design applications including branding, organizational culture, user experience, scenario planning, workplace strategy, operations and maintenance. A series of guest lectures from leading practitioners will provide a framework for the class.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: DEA undergraduate majors.
Distribution Category (LAD-HE)
- Students will develop a clear understanding of the different roles and disciplines involved in design, business, and management
- Recognize the strategic and tactical value of design opportunities in business and develop the ability to apply design skills to solving 21st century organizational challenges
- Identify FPM's key role in organizational success, demonstrate the phase of FPM and identify the skills needed to deploy them
Or send this URL: