- Schedule of Classes - December 16, 2017 8:04PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 15, 2017 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
The relationship between art and science has been thoroughly discussed by philosophers. This course will review the discussion on this topic and investigate the role of art/science in a variety of professions and its role in creativity. Sustainability, multiculturalism and transdisciplinarity will be explored as manifestations of integrated minds and communities.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment preference given to: DEA Majors.
Distribution Category (D-HE, LAD-HE)
- Appreciate interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary approaches. Students will develop an appreciation of the relationships between various disciplines and proactively engage in interdisciplinary and transdisciplinary activities.
- Understand the contribution of art and science to creativity. Students will recognize the role that art and science play in the creative act and develop skills that allow them to use alternative approaches to problem solving.
- Solve problems collaboratively. Students will collaborate in multidisciplinary teams to address issues related to sustainability multiculturalism and globalization.
Or send this URL: