- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course engages the student with his/her online presence. By committing to a daily video blog, an active and informative Twitter account, mastering the Skype interview, and creating and maintaining a robust ePortfolio, the student will embrace twenty-first century interpersonal media skills to leave a healthy digital footprint. A major component of the class is to improve the student's oral communication skills through three personal branding assignments via video/digital presentation.
When Offered Spring, summer.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: sophomore standing.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Integrate academic and life experiences into a personal brand that will be demonstrated through the creation of an ePortfolio.
- Create content such as video blogs and mission statements for professional development purposes.
- Be encouraged to express the views of marginalized and diverse perspectives.
- Work both individually and in collaboration.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWCaldwell Hall 250
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.