- Schedule of Classes - December 12, 2017 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 12, 2017 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Introduction to the principles, equipment, and methods used in obtaining information about earth resources and the environment from aircraft or satellite sensors. Topics include basic interactions of electromagnetic radiation with the earth, sensors, sensor and grounddata acquisition, data analysis and interpretation, and project design in the form of a proposal to use remote sensing for a specific application.
When Offered Fall.Outcomes
- Develop an understanding of the design characteristics and constraints of standard remote sensing systems.
- Gain an understanding of the use of remote sensing as a tool.
- Design a project using remote sensing for a specific application.
Or send this URL: