- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Analysis of capacity and operational design of transportation systems, including analytical modeling techniques underlying design criteria. Evaluation of alternative designs. Management and operating policies, including congestion pricing. Facility location decisions, networks, and investment strategies.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: CEE 3040 and CEE 3610 or permission of instructor.
- Develop the student's ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and basic transportation engineering in a design context.
- Design transportation systems to meet desired objectives.
- Develop the students' ability to see their solutions in a social context.
- Understand current issues related to design of effective transportation systems.
Disabled for this roster.