- Schedule of Classes - December 12, 2017 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 12, 2017 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Learn the theory and design of municipal drinking water treatment processes used for removing turbidity and pathogens with a focus on the resilient technologies used by AguaClara. Explores the technical, economic, and social constraints that determine the set of viable technologies that could be adopted to improve the availability and quality of water. Work in teams and learn to use Python to design water supply and treatment systems.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite or corequisite: CEE 3310.
Course Attribute (CU-SBY)
Comments Programming experience in Python is not a prerequisite.Outcomes
- Think critically and recognize and minimize group think.
- Learn the design iteration sequence of constraints, algorithms, and geometry.
- Learn the theory and application of drinking water treatment in the context of municipal-scale treatment facilities.
- Deliver proposed design to a client as a written report and an oral presentation.
- Design a process or a series of processes drinking water treatment.
- Create Python programs to solve engineering problems.
Or send this URL: