- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Includes selected experiments on gene expression, biolistic transformation, confocal microscopy, laser capture microdissection, microarray analysis, genetic mapping and mutant analysis, transposon tagging, proteomics, and metabolite analysis.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BIOMG 2800 or PLBRG 2250 and PLBRG 3250; BIOMG 3300 or BIOMG 3330 or BIOMG 3350 or BIOMG 3310 or equivalent; or permission of instructor.
- Become familiar with a set of methods for performing experiments with plant material in the laboratory and be able to follow and use experimental protocols
- Understand what information can be gained by a particular type of experimentation or data analysis as well as the limitations of the methods
- Be able to formulate testable hypotheses and select available experimental techniques or analytical methods in order to draw defensible and creative conclusions
Disabled for this roster.