- Schedule of Classes - December 10, 2017 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 10, 2017 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
The first half of the semester will focus on interpreting and evaluating scientific literature. Students will do group presentations on a primary research or review paper. The second half will cover careers in science, personal and professional development, on-campus research, and summer opportunities.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: membership in the Biology Scholars Program.
- Build and practice presentation skills.
- Read, interpret, evaluate, and present scientific literature to peers and faculty.
- Work effectively with small peer group.
- Assess personal strengths and how they can best be used to meet goals.
- Learn how to write an effective personal statement.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- WStimson Hall 206
Enrollment limited to: members of the biology scholars program.
Or send this URL: