- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Supplemental support for students who want to enhance their learning skills and maximize their understanding of BIOG 1445 - Introduction to Comparative Anatomy and Physiology, Individualized Instruction. Weekly meetings with professional lecturer to actively review material presented in BIOG 1445. Concurrent enrollment in BIOG 1445 is required. Passing grade is earned through active participation.
When Offered Fall, spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Corequisite: BIOG 1445.
Comments Students should contact their college for the most up-to-date information regarding if and how credits for this course will count toward graduation and/or be considered regarding academic standing.Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate a coherent understanding of the concepts presented in BIOG 1445 Introduction to comparative Physiology, Individualized Instruction.
- Students will apply analytic thought to the body of knowledge presented in BIOG 1445 Introduction to Comparative Physiology, Individualized Instruction - identify relevant assumptions and formulate coherent arguments.
- Students will demonstrate the ability to define problems; differentiate between cause and effect relationships and correlations; apply the scientific principles from BIOG 1445 Introduction to Comparative Physiology, Individualized Instruction to novel situations, including problems with no single correct answer and incomplete information.
- During weekly activities, students will express ideas clearly and work effectively with other students. Students also will incorporate successful strategies for the deep learning of modern Biology such as effective note-taking, exam preparation, stress and time management, and procrastination reduction.
- Students will work independently as well as in groups and take responsibility for strengthening their scientific thinking.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- MStimson Hall G01
Or send this URL: