- Schedule of Classes - April 26, 2017 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - April 26, 2017 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2016-2017. Courses of Study 2017-2018 is scheduled to publish mid-June.
Critical evaluation and discussion of theory and research in ecology and evolutionary biology. Lectures by faculty and student-led discussions of topics in areas of current importance.
When Offered Fall.Outcomes
- Students will be familiar with major research questions in Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
- Students will be able to discuss these questions with peers
- Students will be able to develop a research project, including scientific justification, background, hypotheses, methods, and broader impacts
- Students will be able to provide commentary and suggestions on proposals written by their peers
- Students will be able to expand their fellowship proposal into a full research proposal including scientific justification, background, prior information, hypotheses, methods, and broader impacts
- Students will be able to create personal reference list of papers and bibliographies
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
1234BIOEE 7670 LEC 001 Add this class to your Favorites
Permission of instructor is required for undergraduate students.
Or send this URL: