- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Focuses on understanding the principles of heat and mass transfer in the context of biological (biomedical/bioprocessing/bioenvironmental) systems. Emphasizes physical understanding of transport processes and simple reaction rates with application examples from plant, animal, and human biology in the bioenvironment (soil/water/air), and industrial processing of food and biomaterials.
When Offered Fall, summer.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite or corequisite: MATH 2930 and fluid mechanics course.
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- An ability to integrate modern biology with engineering principles.
Or send this URL: