- Schedule of Classes - December 16, 2017 8:04PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 15, 2017 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course examines evidence-based principles of individual and group behavior in relation to leadership and management. Topics include the nature and design of groups, the factors that improve team performance, and the importance of skills including dispute resolution, persuasion, and negotiations, Assignments provide opportunities for the engagement and application of analytical skills relating to real-world organizations.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: AEM 1200 OR AEM 2200 OR equivalent.
Forbidden Overlaps Forbidden Overlap: ILROB 1220, ILROB 5200 and HADM 1150.
- Students will be able to juxtapose and consider organizational dynamics that involve individuals and groups across a wide array of model domains.
- Students will closely and directly engage an array of research/analytic methodologies that have applicability across industries.
- Students will leverage lessons that are available from their past organizational experiences for the purposes of leadership development as well as organizational analysis and management.
Or send this URL: