- Schedule of Classes - January 7, 2018 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 7, 2018 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
This course focuses on applying the basic macroeconomic model learned in Introduction to Macroeconomics to current issues of national and political importance. Examples of topics include income distribution, the appropriate size of government, who should be taxed and how much, should we be worried about the national debt and others.
When Offered Fall (weeks 1-7).
Distribution Category (SBA-AG)
- Students will be able to explain the structure of a simple model of the macroeconomy.
- Students will be able to use this model to evaluate and analyze issues of contemporary importance.
- Students will be able to access and present data relevant to these issues.
Seven Week - First.
Credits and Grading Basis
1.5 Credits Stdnt Opt(Letter or S/U grades)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Plant Science Building 143
- Aug 22 - Oct 6, 2017
Disabled for this roster.