- Schedule of Classes - September 21, 2017 7:14PM EDT
- Course Catalog - September 21, 2017 7:15PM EDT
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2017-2018.
Medicine as practiced today is no longer just a profession. It has become a multi trillion dollar business. The purpose of this lecture series is to present the changes that have occurred in medical practice through the eyes of someone who has lived and practiced medicine during these tumultuous times. Students will gain a better understanding of how third-party payers, the government and other regulatory agencies, new technology, and entrepreneurship have impacted the medical profession and healthcare in general. Upon completion of the course, students will have the capacity to asses their future career paths not only from a scientific, but a business perspective.
When Offered Fall.Outcomes
- Make strategic decisions regarding future healthcare careers
- Articulate the role that business has and will play in the health professions.
- Develop a pro-active mindset in the constantly changing healthcare environment.
Or send this URL: