- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2016 6:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2016 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2015-2016.
Seminar provides opportunities to meet other students and faculty; develop collaboration, leadership, and career skills in the discipline; and make connections with the world beyond the campus.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to first-semester freshmen or transfer students in the Plant Sciences major.
Course Attribute (CU-CEL)
- Become better acquainted with careers in the Plant Sciences.
- Develop a solid working relationship with Plant Sciences peers.
- Identify your personality type, leadership characteristics and collaboration skills.
- Practice and apply your understanding of academic etiquette.
- Access special programs available to you, such as internships, service learning opportunities, student research, and student organizations.
- Better understand Ezra Cornell's goal to "found an institution where any person can find instruction in any study" by learning about opportunities for future Cornell classes within and outside the major.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
2 Credits S/U NoAud(Sat - Unsat Exclusively(SUI))
Class Number & Section Details
- RPlant Science Building 143
Prerequisites: Permission of instructor required. Enrollment limited to: first-semester freshmen or transfer students in the Plant Sciences major; or permission of instructor.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.