- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2016 6:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2016 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2015-2016.
Teaches various statistical methods for managerial decision making, with a particular emphasis on regression and forecasting. Other topics include ANOVA, correlation, confounding, interaction, and statistical process control. Emphasizes applications to health care organizations.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: at least one statistics course.
- Be able to understand basic statistical data presentations using averages, standard deviation, tstatistics, and hypothesis tests.
- Use bi-variate and multivariate regression analysis techniques.
- Use dummy variables and fixed effects to analyze cross-state data.
- Use dummy variables and trend variables to analyze seasonal trends and make short-run forecasts.
- Understand the issues of endogeneity, correlation and causation when analyzing the relationship between variables.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Student Option)
Class Number & Section Details
- TR Morrison Hall 163
Priority enrollment given to: Sloan students.
Disabled for this roster.