- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2016 6:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2016 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2015-2016.
This is a one-credit course designed to add engagement and experience to HE 4940 , which is a seminar/workshop class that prepares students to participate in a global educational experience. During the six days (during Spring break in March/April) in Havana we will explore our context from six difference disciplinary foci: Design that includes, urban, architecture, product and fashion, nutrition and food production, health systems, economics, and international relations.
When Offered Spring.Outcomes
- Be able to demonstrate knowledge of the places they visit.
- Be able to demonstrate self-awareness and self-reliance.
- Describe important country and regional-specific factors relating to geography, culture, history, politics and discipline specific system.
- Express simple greetings and phrases in country-specific language.
- Connect their Cuban experience to the rest of the student's education and life.
Disabled for this roster.