- Schedule of Classes - January 19, 2016 6:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 19, 2016 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2015-2016.
A weekly journal club-style discussion. Graduate students may be expected to present a summary of their research or a summary of research in the literature related to their thesis once per year.
When Offered Fall, spring.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: 20 students. Intended for graduate students.
- To be able to present a scientific paper in a clear and concise manner.
- To be able to critic and discuss scientific papers with peers and faculty members.
- To understand scientific methods and their implications.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
1 Credit Sat/Unsat(Satisfactory/Unsatisfactory)
Class Number & Section Details
- FCorson-Mudd A305
Permission of instructor is required for undergraduates.
Disabled for this roster.