- Schedule of Classes - January 14, 2015 6:16PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 14, 2015 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
This course exposes students to the fundamentals of site grading and its relationship to best environmental practices. Lectures and short studio projects are provided to students and "worked-through" within the class period. These projects deal with earthwork estimating; storm water management, site surveys, site layout, and essential professional skills.
When Offered Fall.Outcomes
- Students shall be able to read, interpret and develop topographic mapping.
- Students will be able to design site-specific green infrastructure practices.
- Students should be able to calculate the run-off impacts of rainfall events.
- Pipe sizes will be able to be determined from calculated rainfalls.
Choose one lecture and one discussion. Combined with: LA 3160
Credits and Grading Basis
5 Credits Graded(Graded)
Class Number & Section Details
- TRKennedy Hall 466
Disabled for this roster.