- Schedule of Classes - January 14, 2015 6:16PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 14, 2015 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Studio course emphasizing the design process and principles involved in organizing and giving form to outdoor space through the use of structures, vehicular and pedestrian circulation systems, earthforms, water, and vegetation.
When Offered Fall.
Fees Course fee: Required drafting equipment, supplies, and fees approximately $250.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: landscape architecture majors.
- Students will become familiar with and gain confidence in the design process as a method for solving site planning problems.
- Students will gain the ability to identify, analyze, and evaluate on-site and adjacent systems (both natural and man-made) and their interactions.
- Students will be able to develop conceptual designs through three-dimensional models and quick sketches.
- Students will be able to expand conceptual design models into spatially defined and refined site plans.
- Students will develop graphic and computer skills to clearly communicate design intent.
Credits and Grading Basis
5 Credits Graded(Graded)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFKennedy Hall 462
Enrollment limited to: Landscape Architecture majors. Course fee (drafting equipment, supplies, and other fees): approx. $200; field trip: approx. $250.
Disabled for this roster.