- Schedule of Classes - January 14, 2015 6:16PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 14, 2015 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Explores history of textile design, color theory principles, color trends, science and technology of color measurement, color and design in textile construction and embellishment, design use of pigments and dyes, and as a designer resource. Students complete hands-on exercises, two exams, and a paper.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: FSAD 1250 or permission of instructor.
- Students will increase their knowledge of the historical evolution of color and design in textiles; increased understanding of color theory terminology, standards and measurement.
- Understand color trend research methods; develop the ability to analyze and apply this information to the design of textiles and apparel.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Student Option)
Class Number & Section Details
- MW Human Ecology Building 121
Disabled for this roster.