- Schedule of Classes - January 14, 2015 6:16PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 14, 2015 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Includes selected experiments on gene expression, biolistic transformation, confocal microscopy, laser capture microdissection, microarray analysis, genetic mapping and mutant analysis, transposon tagging, proteomics, and metabolite analysis.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: BIOMG 2800 or equivalent, BIOMG 3300 or BIOMG 3330 or BIOMG 3350 or BIOMG 3310 or equivalent, or permission of instructor.
- Become familiar with a set of standard methods for performing experiments with plant material in the laboratory and be able to follow and use experimental protocols
- Understand what information can be gained by a particular type of experimentation or data analysis as well as the limitations of the methods
- Be able to formulate testable hypotheses and select available experimental techniques or analytical methods in order to draw defensible and creative conclusions
Regular Academic Session. Combined with: BIOMG 6410
Credits and Grading Basis
4 Credits Graded(Graded)
Class Number & Section Details
- TBA Emerson Hall G34
Van Eck, J
Van Wijk, K
Prerequisite: BIOMG 2800 or equivalent, BIOMG 3300 or BIOMG 3330 or BIOMG 3350 or BIOMG 3310 or equivalent, or permission of instructor.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Disabled for this roster.