- Schedule of Classes - January 14, 2015 6:16PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 14, 2015 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
Separation methods used in the biotechnology industry, governing principles and applications, and scale-up. Key topics (centrifugation, filtration, extraction, membrane methods, chromatography) supplemented with student presentations.
When Offered Fall.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: introductory biochemistry, physics, calculus, BEE 2600 or equivalent, or permission of instructor.
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- An ability to communicate effectively.
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice for engineering practice.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Stdnt Opt(Student Option)
Class Number & Section Details
- MWFRiley-Robb Hall 105
Pre-reqs: intro biochem, physics, calculus, BEE 2600 or equivalent or permission of instructor.
Disabled for this roster.