- Schedule of Classes - January 14, 2015 6:16PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 14, 2015 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
This course uses engaged learning approaches to develop leadership and peer education skills while improving campus sustainability through educating students in campus residential facilities. You will learn how to plan, coordinate, and implement sustainability education activities in collaboration with residence hall staff. You will work with others students in and outside the class in developing your competencies in persuasion, education and social marketing.
When Offered Fall, spring.
Prerequisites/Corequisites Prerequisite: one or more courses with a sustainability focus or substantial involvement with sustainability programming.
- Through this course you will: Be able to communicate knowledge about sustainability practices at Cornell University.
- Become an effective leader and educator.
- Be able to plan and implement effective programs.
- Be able to apply techniques of persuasion and social marketing.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Graded)
Class Number & Section Details
- TStimson Hall 105
Prerequisites: one or more courses with a sustainability focus or substantial involvement with sustainability programming.
Disabled for this roster.