- Schedule of Classes - January 14, 2015 6:16PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 14, 2015 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
This course draws upon the study of sports for the purpose of understanding and studying evidence-based principles of individual and organizational behavior. Topics include the nature of motivation, momentum, and coaching as well as the challenges of talent identification, team-level coordination, and strategy development. Assignments provide opportunities for the development and application of analytic skills relating to leadership and management.
When Offered Fall.
Comments Co-meets with AEM 3320.Outcomes
- Students will be able to consider and juxtapose organizational dynamics that involve individuals and teams across and beyond the domain of sports.
- Students will closely and directly engage an array of research/analytic methodologies that applicability inside and outside of sports-focused organizations.
- Students will leverage lessons that are available from the study of sports for the purposes of leadership development as well as organizational analysis and management.
Disabled for this roster.