- Schedule of Classes - January 14, 2015 6:16PM EST
- Course Catalog - January 14, 2015 6:21PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2014-2015.
The course focuses on current topics in food marketing and may be supplemented by field trips to food industry firms and other exposure to food industry activities and practitioners. In addition, the course includes preparation for a field study trip during the winter break period.
When Offered Fall.
Permission Note Enrollment limited to: students participating in the Food Marketing Fellows program.
- Maximize benefits gained from Food Fellows International Study Trip.
- Broaden understanding of world food system.
- Gain perspective about culture and consumer behaviors outside of the U.S.
- Cultivate interest in the food industry as a career option.
Disabled for this roster.