- Schedule of Classes - December 6, 2019 7:14PM EST
- Course Catalog - December 6, 2019 7:15PM EST
Course information provided by the Courses of Study 2019-2020.
Topics in Introductory Biology is intended to encompass a range of non-majors level introductory biology courses offered through the Cornell Prison Education Program. The topics of individual offerings potentially cover the breadth of biology from cell and molecular biology to ecology, or genetics through evolution.
When Offered Fall, Spring, Summer.
Comments This course is part of the CPEP program.Outcomes
- Explain the science of biology and its relevance to students as individuals and to society as a whole.
- Describe science as a process which in its many variations, provides a constantly evolving description of the world we live in.
- Critically explain information derived from non-science sources (magazines, newspapers, websites, blogs).
- Apply factual information through application to problems rather than simply knowing facts.
Regular Academic Session.
Credits and Grading Basis
3 Credits Graded(Letter grades only)
Topic: Introduction to Human Biology
Class Number & Section Details
- RElmira, NY
- Jan 27 - May 22, 2020
This is part of the CPEP program.
Instructor Consent Required (Add)
Or send this URL: